Thursday, January 28, 2010

Got lost along the way...

Oh such a life we lead...the fantabulous trip in it's initial vision, exists no more!  Oh the drama!

Ha ha!  Actually to sum it up, some changes to our life and schedule has forced the big trip to compress into one week instead of two meaing we can't possibly make it as far south and back as we wanted to.  I am in the process now of alternating the route so that we can still visit some beautiful places and ride some epic roads.

But I still intend to visit Utah and I have devised an alternative to that as well.  After much research, I realized that the sheer amount of dramatic vistas in the Arches and Canyonland areas can  not adequately be experienced from the road and I'm working on a 1 week hiking/photography trip in the fall of 2010 in order to see them or at least some of them.

Update:  The Canon Rebel XSi has been purchased and practice is underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment