Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The OTHER Camera

I've watched videos taken from the motorcycle viewpoint before and have even used them for researching the actual roads I've planned to travel on.  But it wasn't until a roadtrip taken last year that I ever had the urge to attach one to our motorcycles.

A spectacularly curvy little piece of real estate north of Lewiston, Idaho called the Old Spiral Highway.

I attempted at that time to take video of my husband descending the highway however, being as spectacularly curvy as it was, it was  near impossible to find a safe spot to get out of the way yet still capture the action.

This is one of those situations that the GoPro Motorsports HERO Wide video camera would have come in handy.



For a little more detail on the what, why, where, how and who, check out a review done by CNET

No comments:

Post a Comment